Our Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act) gives you the right to access documents in the possession of this agency.
Australian Government agencies that are subject to the FOI Act are required to publish a range of information on their website as part of an Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
Please refer to the following links in the first instance when seeking to access our information:
- IPS Plan
- Organisation chart
- Functions and any decision making powers
- Appointments of officers made under our Regulations
- Annual reports
- Consultation arrangements for members of the public
- Information that AAFCANS routinely release in response to regular FOI requests ~ refer the FOI disclosure log
- Information that AAFCANS routinely provide to Parliament in response to requests and orders
- Access to information or documents under the FOI Act
Details of our consultation arrangements for members of the public, including how and to whom those comments may be made ~ AAFCANS do not create policies that impact the public and therefore do not seek public consultation.