TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This service is intended to be used in a fair and community-minded manner. To this end, AAFCANS may, in its absolute and sole discretion, limit or block certain websites and/or content. Without limiting its rights, AAFCANS may block or limit access to websites and/or content that brings negative exposure or harm to AAFCANS reputation and/or brand.
You must not use this service in a manner that:
- could cause AAFCANS to be in breach of any law, code or instrument which governs its conduct or to incur a liability to any third person or entity
- could interfere with the integrity and/or performance of the Hotspot or AAFCANS other networks or equipment
- depicts, alludes to or promotes offensive or illegal behaviour
- is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or which may contain links to adult websites
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or spamming
We are listening!
If you have feedback, ideas or requests please visit our website www.aafcans.com.au/feedback or ask to speak with a Manager in-store!
You are solely responsible for any information or data uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated via the hotspot and you are responsible for keeping all usernames, passwords and other security-based information secure and private at all times.
When you access the Service via this Landing Page and these Terms and Conditions your device ID (MAC Address) is recorded by the system to track your usage. This information is used to identify your device only.
When you use the Internet via the Service, all your Internet traffic and e-mail passes through our servers. All of the transmissions from your device via this service will be filtered as per the categories set out in the Your Obligations and Rights. However, we do not and will not monitor, read or examine that traffic at any time in such a way as to see any personal data unless at any time we are required to do so by law.
You agree to indemnify and must defend and hold harmless AAFCANS and its personnel, from and against all losses, damage, liability, expense or cost (including all reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature or kind arising from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
BY CLICKING ACCEPT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ACCEPT THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WISH TO USE THIS FREE SERVICE.