War on Waste – RAAF Williamtown
AAFCANS has joined the RAAF Williamtown ‘War on Waste. As a proud partner of the initiative and in support of the project has implemented a number of waste management and earth-friendly initiatives in-store. AAFCANS continues to work closely with the RAAF base leadership team to evolve the offering and help elevate the project objectives.
• Spent coffee grinds are re-purposed into organic fertilizer;
• Much of the food and beverage packaging has transitioned to earth-friendly, biodegradable, compostable or recyclable options;
• Single-use plastic has been removed, reduced or recycled;
• Dine-in options provided to reduce the use of packaging products;
• Expanded range of contemporary keep cups with the provision to swap and go;
• Provided In-store COMMS to help engage customers and base COMMS to support the overall project.