Base Manager – ADFA
The Base Manager will oversee all aspects of our base operations, with a strong focus on providing authentic hospitality and a meaningful experience for all our customers.
AAFCANS purpose is to serve the Australian Defence Community. Our outlets are designed to provide convenient café style coffee, offering meals and convenience products on Army and Air Force bases.
About the Role
- Permanent Full time Monday to Friday
- The role will manage our ADFA outlet
- Dynamic and friendly team
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Extensive Hospitality Management experience
- Prior experience in a high volume operation
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage labour costs
- Complete understanding of GP
- Comfortable to work alone
- Possess initiative
- Be a self-starter
- Have out of this world communication skills
As you will be working on a Defence base in a secure area, you must have Australian Citizenship and you will need to be able to complete a National Police Check.
If you’re keen to work in a fast-paced environment and to be part of something special, interesting and challenging, please apply by following the links below.
Proudly serving our people!