Cafe Assistant – ADFA
We are looking for dynamic, fun team members, who are people centric. We want our team members to smile a lot and put our customers first, are friendly and attentive and have a “can do” attitude. Is this you?
AAFCANS purpose is to serve the Australian Defence Community. Our outlets are designed to provide convenient café style coffee, offering meals and convenience products on Army and Air Force bases.
About the Role
- Flexible Casual (available across Monday to Friday)
- Based at Lavarack Barracks
- Dynamic and innovative team
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Extensive hospitality experience
- Prior experience in a high volume operation
- Barista Experience
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Comfortable to work alone
- Possess initiative
- Be a self-starter
- Have out of this world communication skills
As you will be working on a Defence base in a secure area, you must have Australian Citizenship and you will need to be able to complete a National Police Check.
If you’re keen to work in a fast-paced environment and to be part of something special, interesting and challenging, please apply by following the links below.
Proudly serving our people!